, I'm Priya from Kalimpong, Meghalaya. I'm here to share my experience with Rohini College of Engineering and Technology, the top 10 Engineering college in Kanyakumari district.

I was very stressed and confused after my higher secondary to choose a better course to study. But unfortunately, I lost a year and 2 months back I heard about Rohini College of Engineering and Technology, one of the top 10 Engineering college in Kanyakumari district, from one of my friends. I get there last month for query and that was an excellent idea of mine to went there for a query because I finally found my dream course Agriculture Engineering at RCET. 

Engineering Colleges in Nagercoil Top Engineering Colleges in Nagercoil   ,Best Engineering Colleges in Nagercoil,  Engineering Colleges in Nagercoil Under Anna University
Rohini College of Engineering & Technology - Best Engineering Colleges in Nagercoil

Everyone knows, first impression is the best impression. When i first reach there, i ambience was extra ordinary. Beautiful campus. Lush green surroundings.  The place is super clean. Very calm and serene educational institution at Kanyakumari. They have a better environment for studying even the institute is at the centre of the city.

The infrastructure of this RCET, the top 10 Engineering college in Kanyakumari district is very good; especially its library is one of a kind. The faculties of this institution are very good and cooperative with the students.  Head of the department of RCET, the top 10 Engineering college in Kanyakumari district is a friendly human being with lots of knowledge on different subjects. You will also find well equipped workshops and practical laboratories here.

Regarding placement cell, Rohini college of engineering and technology, the top 10 Engineering college in Kanyakumari district will give you plenty of opportunities to get you a job. It just requires your involvement and some average academic scores. Also, they will conduct placement trainings for their students. I will definitely recommend RCET, the top 10 Engineering College in Kanyakumari district for everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rohini College Of Engineering And Technology, The Best Engineering College In Kanyakumari District Offers a Distinctive Combination Of The Finest Graduate, Undergraduate And Research Programs

RCET - The Best Engineering College in Nagercoil

“Beyond the certificates”, This is what life at Rohini made me achieve, says Rajan